Certificate Download – UIDAI e Learning Portal Online Registration | UIDAI New E Learning Portal Login at e-learning.uidai.gov.in The Unique Identification Authority of India has introduced the UIDAI eLearning Portal. All Aadhar operators and supervisors managing Common Service Centers around the nation will now receive training via this platform. He can now apply to start his own center using the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal. UCL software, Aadhar card software, and customer-related documentation will all be made available on one page. You may learn everything you need to know about the e-learning.uidai.gov.in site through this article, including its goals, features, benefits, requirements, eligibility, key papers, application procedures, etc. Registration for the Umeed Career Portal is available at umeedcareerportal.com. Qualifications & Benefits]
About UIDAI e Learning
The Unique Identification Authority of India has created the UIDAI e-learning platform. The supervisors of CSC, Jan Seva Kendra, and other organizations involved in citizen services and Aadhar card activities will receive specialized training through this portal. This online portal will immediately benefit the operator and supervisor, and those people who want to create an Aadhar Card center will also be able to register on UIDAI’s new e-learning website. You can finish the courses, sit for the test, and obtain the necessary certificate after enrolling on the portal. By obtaining Base Operator, Base Supervisor, and Supervisor Certificates through the UIDAI e Learning Portal, you will be eligible to apply for your own center.
Overview of UIDAI New e learning Portal
|Article Name||UIDAI e-Learning Portal|
|Launched By||By the Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Training Related To Aadhaar Service|
|Benefits||Online Aadhaar Services|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Objective of UIDAI e Learning Portal 2023
The primary purpose of the UIDAI e-learning platform is to train the individuals who are responsible for offering Aadhar card services across the nation. Anyone operating a CSC or Aadhar Seva Kendra can now receive the appropriate training for services relating to an Aadhar card through this platform. After completing the training, one can download the certificate from the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal. Also, the trained candidates can register through this portal for the Unique Identification Authority of India to start new CSC or Aadhaar Seva Kendras. [See Also: PM [Kisan eKYC Update 2023: Online Check of KYC Status, Last Date]
Important points of UIDAI’s new e-learning portal
- The e-learning portal offers the UIDAI credential. To all users who register on the portal, this certificate will be given.
- Via this portal, those who are unaware of the Aadhar card will be given information about it, including its purpose and how it is updated, among other things. With this site, all such information will be made available. is carried out.
- You will receive an attestation letter for your Aadhar card if you pass the exam through this method.
Benefits and Features of UIDAI e Learning Portal
Any Indian citizen may benefit from this government-run program. This program will provide free training on how the Aadhar card works. Everyone can receive free training for Aadhar card-related services on the e-learning platform. After completing the program, the candidate can show up for the associated examination to receive the certificate.
Documents and Eligibility for e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal
The following are the eligibility requirements and required paperwork for this government-created online service:-
- Application for this facility is open to all Indian citizens.
- The applicant must reside in India permanently.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant Income Certificate Permanent Resident Certificate
- evidence of age
- a passport-sized photo
- Phone Number Email Address
Enrollment Procedure under UIDAI e-Learning Portal
By following the instructions below, interested candidates can register on the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal: –
- You must first visit the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Enrolment” option after opening the website’s homepage. Next you must select “Register Now” from the menu. After that, your screen will display the “New Registration Form.”
- You must now complete the form by entering your name, password, email address, city, town, state, agency type, agency name, etc., and then clicking the “Create My Account” button.
- After clicking, you must select the “Continue” option below and then click the link in your email to confirm your account.
- When you select the Click Here option, a list of all the courses that UIDAI has launched will appear on your screen. You are free to select any of these courses that interest you.
- After choosing the course, you must click the “enroll me” button and complete the pre-assessment before you can begin the course.
- You will need to complete a final assessment after this course is over, and only then will your coursework be considered finished.
- You must select the completion certificate option in order to receive the procedure’ completion certificate if you complete it successfully.
- Your completion certificate will be downloaded and installed on your device when you select this option. You will be able to successfully submit the application by following this procedure.
Procedure to Sign up Under UIDAI e-learning Portal
- You must first go to the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023’s official website. then the website’s home page will appear in front of you.
- You must select the enrollment option on the website’s home page. The following page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the Register Now link on this page. A sign-up form will then be presented to you after this.
- You must fill out this form completely and accurately with the information requested. You must then select the “sign up” option. You can register in this manner.
Download Certificate From UIDAI New E-learning Portal
Beneficiaries of the UIDAI e Learning Portal 2023 will be given a challenging course. With this portal, the beneficiaries will receive training before being required to take an exam. The beneficiaries will receive a certificate after passing the test and will receive marks in accordance with the truthfulness of their responses. Beneficiaries who are interested can quickly download this certificate from the UIDAI e-Learning Portal’s official website.
Procedure to Sign-Up under UIDAI e-Learning Portal
Interested applicants can register on the UIDAI New E-learning Portal, which the Central Government has launched, by adhering to the following steps:-
- You must first visit the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the Enrollment option after clicking the website’s homepage. You must now select the Register Now option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen. You must now fill out the application form with all the required information before your registration is complete.
Procedure to Login under UIDAI New E-learning Portal
By following these instructions, interested beneficiaries can access the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023:-
- You must first go to the official e-learning.uidai.gov.in Portal website. The website’s home page will now appear in front of you.
- After that, you must log in using the homepage’s login option by providing your User Name, Email, and Password.
- You must select the login button after entering all the necessary information before you can log in to this portal.
- Calls are free at 022-42706500.
- The hours are 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
- Message me at [email protected]
What will the UIDE e-learning portal course certificate be used for?
You may easily obtain the training you need through this portal if you ever wish to operate an Aadhar card center. since you learned about updating the Aadhar card and its full functionality during this portal course. You must finish the entire course and obtain the certificate if you intend to become an Aadhar card center in the future.
How to obtain a certificate from the UIDE E-Learning Portal ?
To qualify for the certificate offered by this, you must successfully finish any of the courses it has put on and pass the associated exam. Following this, you will see a link to download the certificate, which you may do by clicking on it. You don’t even have to visit any offices, etc., for this. These courses can be completed while you are at home, and you can take exams and earn certificates.
What is need for uidai gov e-learning login?
To log in to this site, you will need a User ID and Password. By selecting the option for registration on this portal, you can create an ID and password and log in.
How do I log into the new Aadhar portal?
Individuals who want to use their Aadhar cards to log in to the new portal must first register. You will then receive an ID and password for this, which you may use to log in.
How do I get my UIDE E-Learning certificate?
You must first finish the course for it in order to download the UIDE e-learning certificate. You have to take a test after the course is over. The option to download the certificate will be presented to you if you pass this exam. This option allows you to download the certificate.